Monday, July 29, 2013

Alone...

literally. My husband is away for a 10 day training right now so I have been lonely. I have been wanting to do stuff but haven't had the energy. Last night was probably the worst night ive ever had. I was in too much pain to sleep so I didn't. my mind was so worn out and I felt over exhausted but my body had other plans for me. finally at about 3am-4am I was seriously considering going to the ER. the only problem was that I was in too much pain t get up and even walk to the car let alone drive to post to go to the ER. finally about 10am today it let up a little bit. enough to sleep. five minutes after I closed my eyes my husband texts me saying I can come see him. im burned out lol. He is worth it though.

I have been doing a lot of research waiting for my next appointment. I have watched a lot of videos of the laparoscopy surgery, and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment