Friday, July 12, 2013

Another Day...

Today isn't the greatest day for me. I woke up in so much pain. My stomach, my back, my whole body is hurting today and to top it off I just feel nauseous. I haven't been sleeping very well lately either. I was talking to Irie the other night before bed, and I was being honest when I told him that I feel like im quickly getting worse. Sometimes I feel like my body is just shutting down on me. I hate not having control over my own body, it really sucks. however even though I am in so much pain, I cant give up thinking that there is hope for me. Sometimes it is hard to stay positive, but I do know that thinking positively is very important. I have always been a happy person for the most part, but like anyone, I get down on myself sometimes. Since first having the Endometriosis pains, I have wondered why me? why is my body failing me? why cant I get pregnant? I felt like a failure. Now I have to really start thinking positively. I have 19 days until I go back to the doctor and I cant wait. I have a lot of questions written down to ask her so I don't forget. When she told me I had Endometriosis at my last appointment I was in too much shock I think to ask any questions. Anyway, not much of a post. I just thought I would write just to vent today. I am going to attempt to do the dishes and clean the house before my wonderful husband gets home. hopefully get a nap or two in today. I'm so exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment